|Masonry and Tile
|Customer Survey Cards
||THE VALUE OF VALUE!
Below, please find the many benefits and values that one will receive when considering the possibility of teaming up with this highly experienced and fully staffed swimming pool remodeling company.
THE BURKETTâ€™S POOL PLASTERING TEAM
NATIONAL PLASTER COUNCIL MEMBER:
- Member of the National Plaster Council.
- Owner, Rob Burkett, and Vice President of the Plaster Division, Shaun Goldberg, are sitting members of the Board of Directors.
- Named two-time â€śMember of the Yearâ€ť by the National Plaster Council â€“ highly respected.
- Rob Burkett sits on the Advisory Board and the Foundation Board of the National Pool Industry Research Center, located at Cal Poly University, San Luis Obispo.
- On the cutting edge of the latest technology of pool finishes, material, add mixes, and water chemistry, which is in-turn passed on to our homeowners for the best possible finish and the best pool practices.
- Employees who have a passion for what they do and who are dedicated to the homeowners that we work with.
- Northern Californiaâ€™s largest residential and commercial swimming pool remodel company.
- Our homeowners gain the combined benefit of a fully staffed and highly experienced remodel department.
- Fourteen highly trained Sales Consultants and one Design Consultant to meet your major remodel needs.
- Five Project Managers and Customer Service Representatives with Nine Department Heads dedicated to the highest quality craftsmanship and customer service.
- All work done in-house â€“ plaster, masonry, gunite, decks, equipment, pool covers, plumbing, electrical, demo and prep.
- Each project phase is scheduled in-house, giving the homeowner the benefit of not having a sub-contractor to interact with. All projects have a dedicated Project Manager and Customer Service Representative to manage and oversee the Homeownerâ€™s project.
- n-house Warranty Customer Service Representative for all warranty issues.
- Our homeowners can rest assured that the Burkettâ€™s Team will guide them through the County Code maze as we have a wealth of knowledge concerning your local County, Building, and Environmental Health Department Codes.
- Additionally, our homeowners will benefit from the special attention to detail, knowledge, experience and the pride of craftsmanship on their project that they both expect and deserve.
- All of this, combined with over 25 years of experience, will make for a positive and pleasurable experience with Burkettâ€™s Pool Plastering, Inc.!
TILE AND MASONRY:
- Top Finishers in the Industry!!
- Our employees are very passionate about our company and their quality of workâ€¦in return, our homeowners benefit with an extremely high quality finished product.
- Experienced teams shoot plaster, pebble and quartz finishes in a thicker, more uniform layer, compared with other companies in the industry.
- Hard trowel and twice washed pebble surfaces for a harder, smoother finish.
- Top paid workers with full medical benefits.
- Virtually little to no employee turn-over.
- Five of the finest plaster and pebble crews within the industry.
- At Burkettâ€™s Pool Plastering, we feel that the most important components in a high-end quality finish are the excellent collection of materials used, along with the top applicators in the industry. We truly believe at Burkettâ€™s that WE have the finest applicators and use the finest materials the industry has to offer.
- Top Masons in the Industry!
- Specialized crews for each phase of the project â€“ tile, waterfalls and rockwork, which benefits our homeowners by receiving a crew that is specialized in their particular masonry phase.
- Our Foremen have an average of 15 yearsâ€™ experience which provides the benefit of the greatest expertise and craftsmanship to our homeowners.
- Fully staffed Masonry Division with a department head, two assistants, and eleven masonry crews, each with a dedicated Foreman.
- Our homeowners will benefit from our special attention to detail, knowledge, and pride of craftsmanship from our masonry crews and department staff.
- Top Finishers in the Industry!
- Burkettâ€™s Pool Plastering specializes in stamped, exposed aggregate, salt and broom finished decks.
- Hard troweled twice, not once like most companies, which gives the benefit of a harder and more durable surface, which in-turn lasts longer for the homeowner.
- Rebar and road base used for the benefit of structural reinforcement and strength.
- We add fiber mesh for the benefit of reducing cracking and check cracking on concrete finishes.
- All stamped decks are done at a drier stage which gives the homeowner the benefit of a more uniform stamped surface.
- Top paid finishers with full medical benefits, which in return draws the finest, most experienced finishers in the industry.
- Five specialized equipment crews with manufacturer trained technicians and installers.
- Specializing in full automation for all Jandy and Pentair systems from Jandy PDAâ€™s and the mobile phone accessible I-Aqualink systems to Pentairâ€™s Easy Touch and the mobile phone accessible Screen Logic, all installed and programed by our trained technicians.
- Pentair and Jandy multi-speed pumps for energy efficiency, installed and programmed by our trained technicians.
- Equipment replacement for pumps, filters, heaters, booster pumps, pool sweeps, energy efficient LED lighting, and automation upgrades and new installs.
- We assist our eligible homeowners with all paperwork on rebates for energy efficient equipment installations.
- Department head with over thirty years of swimming pool construction experience and two crews to do all in-house gunite projects.
- Gunite phases scheduled in-house giving our homeowners the benefit of not having to interact with sub-contractors and knowing who to call if they have questions.
- Our Gunite Department establishes specific specs for notched beams, steps, benches, waterfalls and rock notches, and raised elevations.
- Our in-house Gunite and Tile Divisions work hand-in-hand to allow for a smooth transition from one phase to the next to:
- Modify or reconfigure shape or size of pool
- Add a spa or change spa elevation
- Shallow the pool
- Add an Acapulco bench, deep end steps, benches and swim outs
- Gunite wing-walls, seat walls, landscape retaining walls, fire pits and planters
- Largest commercial swimming pool plaster and tile sub-contractor in Northern California.
- Entrusted by five of the largest commercial swimming pool remodel general contractors in the State of California to do their plaster and tile work on major Universities, High Schools, Swim Clubs, Community Pools, Aquatic Centers, Theme Parks, Hotels and Health Clubs in Northern California as well as Southern California.
START-UP AND SERVICE DEPARTMENT:
- We use the Top Materials Available in the Industry!
- Wet Edge Technologies â€“ The New Generation of Pebble Finishes
- Wet Edge Pearl and Satin Pebble finishes, polished Primera Stone, and Altima finishes with Polymers and Pozzolans. Luna Quartz â€“ the industry leader in quartz finishes.
- Inorganic dye (mineral based dye, which lasts longer) vs. Organic based dye (shorter life and tends to fade and break down) separates Burkettâ€™s Pool Plastering, Inc. from itsâ€™ competitors.
- Pentair, Zodiac, Polaris and Jandy quality pool equipment
- National Pool Tile
- Combining these superior materials with Burkettâ€™s top finishers, our homeowners will benefit from the finest quality finishes the industry has to offer!
SUSTAINABILITY BUSINESS PRACTICES:
- We include a one-time Start-Up on all replastered pools, with initial start-up chemicals as well as specific written instructions for the ever important care needed for your new pool finish.
- At Burkettâ€™s Pool Plastering, we recognize the importance of being a good steward to the environment and we work hard every day to insure that we are committed to sustainable business practices.
- We recycle all concrete/demo materials and crush them for use as a road base in our pool decks.
- We recycle all metal from our pool demos.
- We recycle all cardboard.
- We recycle all wood products.
- We recycle all motor and hydraulic oils.
- We recycle all batteries.
|The Burkett's Sales person explained the process well, gave us a number of good suggestions and helped us see what we needed to do and, just as importantly, what we did not need to spend our money on.
Bruce C. Rogers